Don’t know if you know about this comedian, but I was recently introduced to him. His stuff takes on the harshness of life like rapists, pedophiles, and misogynistic tendencies. Three things that I think are obviously hilarious. You’ll get the idea if you watch about a minute. I think most his videos really peak around that one minute mark, and then get a little monotonous… Still one minute of comic genius is more than most. The rest of his channel is here.
1. Everyday Normal Crew: This is a great intro to Jon, and reminds of Yorma’s style of comedy from Lonely Island.
More videos after the jump in order of my love for them.
2. Rapist Glasses: The name says it all.
3. Pedophile Beards: I think he does commercials in twos, and so this is pretty much the sequel to the last one… if commercials can have sequels.
4. Show me Your Genitals: Alright what can you do – misogyny makes me laugh. I can’t help it.
5. Show me Your Genitals 2 – E=mc Vagina: If you didn’t like the first show me your genitals I don’t think you’ll find that much to like in this one…
6. Everyday Normal Guy: This is what started out the Normal Guy series, and definitely worthwhile especially if you enjoyed the crew.
7. Song For Britney: Alright I am doing ten videos by Jon laJoie, but they get a little spottier around here. Unfortunately, I don’t think he’s batting 100%, but if you’re still here take a look at this one. Still pretty decent, and about one of my favorite subjects other than Michael Jackson.
8. Everyday Normal Guy #2: More of the same antics in this one as above. This is the last one I saw, and it started to get a little old after a bit.
9. Breathing Commercial… I’m straining now… this really isn’t that funny… but this is a top ten list…
10. Pointless Profanity Ep. 2: This is just as good as Pointless Profanity Ep. 1. Watch if you still need more, but it’s not necessary watching if you’re getting a little tired.