Friday Round Up did tequilla shots last night.
I hate having to think about capitalization of headlines… it’s tedious and annoying.
1. Did you see Bristol Palin’s acting debut? It makes me want to die:
2. I don’t feel bad about hating on Bristol since she did that terrible commercial that reminded everyone that poor people don’t deserve babies.
3. I might be over-reacting to this but isn’t this moment at 1:45 in “Where My Girls At” [note: why did I capitalize all of those words? do I do quotes or italics? My head hurts] very very Lady Gaga?
4. Quick, clickable and funny: http://catalogliving.tumblr.com/
5. Cutie patootie Steve Martin leaked his Rider this morning on stevemartin.com
– One designated runner…must speak English, but not be the type when asked, “How are you?” that responds, “I’m WELL, thanks…”
– Meditation Room: Soft cushions for yelling into
– No less than 6 and no more than 65,000 scented candles
6. In honor of Pride check out this super awesome gay McDonalds commercial from France.
7. This would almost make you think that the people in France are laid back. They’re not.
8. Share a Netflix account with someone? Want to do the most awesome thing ever?
CAGEFLIX. It’s as awesome as it sounds.
9. We’re gonna have to jam their radar!
But seriously, I’m interested and confused and uncomfortable sort of…
10. And fiiiiiiiiiinally if you need me this weekend I will be stalking Prince Harry*
*NOT REALLY, Scotland Yard or Royal Googler or whatever, calm yourselves.