10 Reasons to Not-Hate This SNL Performance by Ke$ha **Updated**
I know you want to hate this. It’s CLEARLY not the most original ground-breaking awesome music ever made in the entire world ever. Give the girl a break, she made it to SNL. At a digital age when people fast-forward through musical acts 90% of the time* Ke$ha gives us some simple reasons to press play.
1. She’s super nervous, cute
2. She’s not lip-synching, good for her
3. The dancers have Astronaut helmets
4. The entire band has Astronaut helmets
5. Nice Elvis cape
6. Is that a light harp around 3:00?
7. It doesn’t even matter because of what happens at 3:10
8. What the h is happening? I feel like I’m taking crazy pills
9. I really hope I dream about dancing space people tonight
See? That wasn’t that bad!
Holy crap look at the other one! I don’t even know what the right words are, clearly screaming for attention, but like also interesting…
* not a real statistic.