Browse By

Boston Fans are Stupid

No words.

14 thoughts on “Boston Fans are Stupid”

1. Morgan Holzer says:

i would like to amend that to “bruins fans are stupid.”

2. Morgan Holzer says:

i would like to amend that to “bruins fans are stupid.”

3. Pingback: Topics about Sports » Archive » Boston Fans are Stupid
  4. Trackback: Topics about Sports » Archive » Boston Fans are Stupid
  5. Hawkes Klein says:

Um sorry MH I’m going to second the “Boston” part… just to generalize

6. Hawkes Klein says:

Um sorry MH I’m going to second the “Boston” part… just to generalize

7. Chris Baily says:

Ha yeah I have to say that I hold a special place in my heart for Boston fans after rooting for the Red Sox so hard during the great Yankee fights… but fans of Patriots, Celtics, and now, apparently the Bruins have turned me. And by the way Macgyver – I consider sports fan stupidity to be different from regular life stupidity (although this girl may have trouble with both) so in general, I don’t hold your uncommonly strong man crush on Tedy Bruschi against you…

8. LushMisfit says:

If this fan was is Philadelphia, she would have been arrested, tried, fined and allowed back to her seat in less time than it took to climb the escalator.

9. LushMisfit says:

10. Peter Brauer says:

As someone who can see this from both sides, let me say all sports fans are stupid. Especially the ones who pay 200 bucks to go sit in uncomfortable seat and drink expensive beer. You can see it on TV better.

Also though I like Teddy Bruschi, I lurv Bill Belichick. You better Belichick yourself before you wreck yourself. The Pats will totally win this year’s Superbowl.

11. Peter Brauer says:

12. Hawkes Klein says:

Bill Belichick the cheater?

13. Hawkes Klein says:

Bill Belichick the cheater?

14. MAW says: