Browse By

Absolutely Disgusting – Anti-Same Sex Marriage Advert…

There’s no doubt in my mind that we’ve made great strides as a nation with embracing homosexuality and creating positive representations in our media. In the past couple of days Iowa and Vermont have demonstrated just that. But TV commercials like this one demonstrate how truly far we have to go, that there is still hate and misunderstanding out there.

Let’s not let the good fight die…

10 thoughts on “Absolutely Disgusting – Anti-Same Sex Marriage Advert…”

1. Juan Carlos Pineiro Escoriaza says:

I cannot believe how frightening ads like this are. Putting faith and love as the reason for hate is terrible.

2. Juan Carlos Pineiro Escoriaza says:

3. Peter Brauer says:

Jesus would have totally been for gay marriage. I mean here is the guy who saved hookers, touched lepers, and said judge not lest ye be judged. Hello Christian values and not followed by most Christians.

4. Peter Brauer says:

5. Hawkes Klein says:

holy crap! “pointless!” I love it!
    Aren’t they supposed to accept me and my non-believing-ness and pray for me or something?
    Surely Jesus hates name calling!

Read this hilarious piece from NY Mag:

Midwest states are doing it! Let’s go NY!!

6. Hawkes Klein says:

holy crap! “pointless!” I love it!
    Surely Jesus hates name calling!

Read this hilarious piece from NY Mag:

Midwest states are doing it! Let’s go NY!!

7. Hawkes Klein says:

woah I went to the website. They’re absolutely terrible people. How you can be a part of something based on hate is beyond me.

8. Hawkes Klein says:

9. Peter Brauer says:

But they hate based on love and faith. it is totally different. right?

10. Peter Brauer says:

But they hate based on love and faith. it is totally different. right?