Browse By

Presidential Twitter Challenge

I recently joined Twitter and I’m obsessed with adding news stations and news personalities to it! (plus I added the widget into my gmail so updates are always there!) Today’s amazing find is the NPR Obama tracker which you can add to your website and wouldn’t you know:

NPR’s Obama Tracker charts significant events and developments in the new administration, and actions the president takes as he settles into the job.

Pretty cool huh? Could you imagine if this had been around during the FDR administration, or Lincoln? Or even if the interwebs had been more advanced for Clinton?

John McCain’s on Twitter… How would Abe or JFK do?? Former President Twitter challenge after the jump!

Abe:

8:00am – just trimmed the beard! Bumped my head on the doorway AGAIN! Being this tall in 1864 is hard!

12:00pm – lunch with Ulysses S. Grant! I think this kid’s eyeing my job!

What else? Leave comments! Make them funnier than mine!!

12 thoughts on “Presidential Twitter Challenge”

1. Rachel says:

Move over Twitter, MSN is becoming the new place for useless information…

I hope Obama twitters that he’s frownie faced about MSN noticing his greys.

2. Rachel says:

Move over Twitter, MSN is becoming the new place for useless information…

I hope Obama twitters that he’s frownie faced about MSN noticing his greys.

3. Julia says:

What would be awesome is if the Dow had a Twitter…

9.30AM – WHA? Are you even trying?

11.30AM – Seriously guys, make up your mind!

4. Julia says:

What would be awesome is if the Dow had a Twitter…

9.30AM – WHA? Are you even trying?

11.30AM – Seriously guys, make up your mind!

5. Laura says:

Rachel, I hope that because of the MSN article the sale of Grecian Grey stock goes up. Inadvertently causing an upturn in the DOW and fixing the economy as we know it.

6. Laura says:

7. Jamie says:

Wow, John McCain’s twitter feed is so ornery!

8. Jamie says:

Wow, John McCain’s twitter feed is so ornery!

9. Juan Carlos says:

Former President James K. Polk on inauguration day:

8:45 am: Taking over the United States is going to be AWESOME!

12:00pm: What should I call the movement?

3:25pm: The Kill tons of people and make really bad deals for everyone doctrine?

5:00pm: Yes, this is a good idea. This is a really good idea.

8:00pm: I’m going to be the most memorable president of all time.

11:00pm: The most important president of all time.

2:00am: I’m hungry for a snack… I’m going to go annex the kitchen.

10. Juan Carlos says:

Former President James K. Polk on inauguration day:

8:45 am: Taking over the United States is going to be AWESOME!

12:00pm: What should I call the movement?

5:00pm: Yes, this is a good idea. This is a really good idea.

8:00pm: I’m going to be the most memorable president of all time.

11:00pm: The most important president of all time.

2:00am: I’m hungry for a snack… I’m going to go annex the kitchen.

11. Jamie Antonisse says:

I am struggling to make a joke about SuperPolking. I am struggling SO HARD.

12. Jamie Antonisse says:

I am struggling to make a joke about SuperPolking. I am struggling SO HARD.