Browse By

Most. Fun. Ever.

Someone in my life mentioned that they’re going to look like David Bowie soon, so I googled and found this:

And created this:

Then discovered that really the scope of the “paint” program is limitless.

I feel like I finally get LOLCats

More DB’s after the jump! Leave your own!

6 thoughts on “Most. Fun. Ever.”

1. kate says:

this is how hawkes is going to get me fired.

2. kate says:

this is how hawkes is going to get me fired.

3. Evelyn says:

Pretty great. I love the Oreos one.

4. Evelyn says:

Pretty great. I love the Oreos one.

5. nicole spooner says:

That doesn’t really look like popcorn.
    And I have some lists for doggies that are “allergy free” it’s an oxymoron like “clean coal” but it MAY work.

-Chinese crested (basically a cat)
    -Maltese (practically impossible to house-train unless they are hypnotized).
    -Poodles- standard are big, so a mini would be good for the city, but then you risk being a poodle owner.
    – Basenji (They are allergy-free-ish but personality-free-ish too)
    – best bet: look at this breed called the havanese- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Havanese

I am not sure what you are allergic to, or if it’s just the sight of a pet that gets the ball rolling, but often it’s the dander that kicks the butt of the allergy-recipient. Thus, with a dog that doesn’t shed, has less build up of dander on the pores of their skin- less crap coming off their epidermis. Less snot and inflammation.

OR- you could go with a japanese fighter fish. They would eat the Havanese if it gave you any trouble.

6. nicole spooner says:

That doesn’t really look like popcorn.

-Chinese crested (basically a cat)
    -Maltese (practically impossible to house-train unless they are hypnotized).
    – Basenji (They are allergy-free-ish but personality-free-ish too)